Passengers to Jordan are required to complete an electronic application on www.gateway2jordan.gov.jo prior to travel and receive an acceptance QR code minimum 24 hoursbefore the flight.
In addition, passengers to Jordan must meet the following conditions to enter Jordan:
- Have a PCR test with a negative result for a maximum 72 hours before departure.
- Have valid health insurance that covers COVID-19 treatment for the entire period of the intended visit
- PCR test is required upon arrival, each passenger has to register and pay amount of 28 JOD through the following links for each airport:
- Queen Alia International Airport – Amman (AMM): https://registration.questlabjo.com/
- King Hussein International Airport – Aqaba (AQJ): https://COVID19.biolab.jo
If the result is positive, passengers will be turned away.
- PCR test is not required for children below 5 years of age
- Install Aman.jo application on your mobile device. The application helps to accelerate the detection of coronavirus cases in its early stages by informing the user if they had contact with an infected person, so the user can seek appropriate medical attention.
- Any passenger gives falsified or incorrect information is subject to a fine of 10,000 JDs.