The following is the recent updated of COVID-19 regulations that tourists are expected to meet when traveling to Jordan:
- Passengers who are vaccinated to COVID-19, can travel and enter Jordan along with negative PCR test result within 72 hours, prior arriving to Jordan. You are required to bring a printed copy of your vaccine certification.
- Also, passengers who are traveling to Jordan still required to complete an online form on www.gateway2jordan.gov.jo/form prior to travel and receive an acceptance QR code minimum 24 hours before the flight and they must meet the following:
A. Have a PCR test with a negative result for a maximum 72 hours before departure and show the test result upon arrival.
B. Have a 2nd PCR test upon arrival and register and pay for it in advance (28JD) through the appropriate links below according to the arrival points:
- Queen Alia International Airport – Amman (AMM): https://registration.questlabjo.com/
*If the result is positive, passengers will be turned away.
- King Hussein International Airport – Aqaba (AQJ): https://COVID19.biolab.jo
C. PCR test is not required for children below 5 years of age.
D. Install Aman.jo application on your mobile device.The application helps to accelerate the detection of coronavirus cases in its early stages by informing the user if they had contact with an infected person, so the user can seek appropriate medical attention.
4. Whether vaccinated or not, you should have valid health insurance that covers COVID-19 treatment for the entire period of the intended visit.
5. Any passenger gives falsified or incorrect information is subject to a fine of 10,000 JDs.