Terms and conditions
Please do not hesitate to refer back to us should you require any clarifications after reading our Jordan Inspiration Tours (JIT) terms and conditions.
All reservations & services should be made in advance prior to the arrival period and confirmed in writing via emails or our website. the price and your trip will be guaranteed when you have paid a deposit 25% of the total cost of agreed services by JIT. Jordan Inspiration Tours (JIT) requests to have the following information when reservation is requested:
- Name of group / individuals.
- Number of guests, number of hotel rooms, specify of rooms and features (i.e. smoking or non-smoking, handicapped, suite, twin bedded, double (Queen size) rooms…..etc.).
- Meal plan.
- Arrival and departure time.
- Special requests such as VIP services or treatment in need.
Restricted nationalities require an advanced visa to be arranged 20 – 30 days before the tour starts by Jordan Inspiration Tours, and this requires a non- refundable amount of: 125 US$ per person with a copy of the passport, the agreed program, hotels booking and flight details. The visa will be applied to the ministry of Interior in Jordan. The visa will be subjected to the government approval.
Although individual hotel policies toward children age who sharing parent’s room may vary, but at the same time most hotels have a maximum age of children around 12 years old, please find the following terms:
- Children under 3 years old: Free of charge.
- Children 4-5.99 years old : 50% discount when sharing parent’s room with no additional Bed.
- Children 6-12: 50% discount when sharing parent’s room with no additional (no extra bed). 25% discount when using separate room OR if an additional bed requested and added to the parent’s room .
In terms of prices of accommodation and meals for our guest who are over the age of 12 are considered adults.
The above conditions and terms might be changed according to the hotels polices.
After sending you the confirmation of agreed services for your tour, we will require a 25% deposit in order to secure your booking. Jordan Inspiration Tours (JIT) accept credit card payments via our secure web site, or by wire transfer to our bank account. The balance amount of the services cost can be settled while in Jordan by credit card (Visa & Master Card), Westerns Union or in cash. In case of using credit card or western union for invoice settlements, an additional amount will be added as the following:
- Credit card: (4%) to be added to of the guests invoice amount.
- Western Union: (additional amount %) according to the guests countries polices.
Cancellations, No Show & Refund:
Cancellation fees for agreed services will normally be charged according to the following period scale:
- 21 - 30 days prior to arrival: 00% No charged during low seasons. (Cancellation fees are 50% during the peak season (April, October, during Christmas and the new year periods) or if you book a private group tour consisting of more than 6 persons.
- 16 - 20 days prior to arrival: 25% of total bill will be charged during low seasons. (Cancellation fees are 50% during the peak season (April, October, during Christmas and the new year periods) or if you book a private group tour consisting of more than 6 persons.
- 08 -15 days prior to arrival: 50% of total bill will be charged.
- 07 days or less prior to arrival: 75% of total bill will be charged.
- No show: 100% of total bill will be charged.
- No refund will be made for any accommodation, transportation, sightseeing, meals or service not utilized by any person after the tour has begun.
- we will issue any refund within 15-20 working days .
- the refund will be transferred in the same method we receive the payment (for example if you send us the payment by bank wire we send the refund by bank wire ).
- Please note that any transfer fees will be deducted from the refund amount .
We are flexible and will always try to accommodate any modifications as requested by the client where possible, any fees for modifications will be charged onto the client.
Jordan Inspiration Tours (JIT) will be more than team happy to follow up on your domestic flight bookings if any difficulty arises.
Borders Entry Refusal:
We have no control over the procedures of borders authorities, so we can’t guarantee your entry at the borders, as JIT team we make sure that you have all the information you need prior to your trip starting. If a customer is denied entry at any of borders by the border authorities for any reason, Jordan Inspiration Tours (JIT) assumes no responsibility for refusing order, hence the cancellation & no show procedure would be applicable.
Passport & Visas:
All travelers must carry a valid passport for at least 6 months and appropriate visas.
Responsibility of Jordan Inspiration Tours (JIT):
Jordan Inspiration Tours (JIT) assumes no responsibility for accidents of any nature, injuries, delays, irregularities, discomforts, loss or damage to property or any damage however arising.
- Jordan Inspiration Tours (JIT) reserves the right to change the itinerary, or part of it, to postpone it, to alter hours of departure and/or dates according to changing orders of the local authorities, and natural or Man-made disasters.
- Jordan Inspiration Tours (JIT) reserves the right to cancel any tour prior to departure. In such a case, full refund of all payments will constitute full settlement to the client.
- Jordan inspiration tours (JIT) reserves the right to adjust the contracted rates in case the government increases / decreases the percentage of taxes collected as per Jordanian law without prior notice.
Depending on the circumstances, Jordan Inspiration Tours (JIT) may collect personal information when you register for a service or book a trip with us, including some or all of the following; email, name, address, IP address and telephone number...etc. . This information is for our personal records and will not be distributed or sold.